Antique style coat hooks
Coat Hooks for the Home
Hi and welcome to Bootkidz, a small furniture design company based in London. This page has links to antique coat hooks available to purchase online.
Also see the following related pages on our website:
Antique Style Hooks
Antique style hooks are brass, pewter, or wrought iron coat hooks with, typically Victorian embellishments, often combined with wood, and made to look old.
These coat hooks are ideal for behind the door hooks or hallway coat hooks to hang coats and jackets. The old-fashioned look of these coat hooks will improve the atmosphere of any home.
See this great selection of antique coat hooks from Willow and Stone.
Also see the website of Period Housing Group (www.phg-uk.com) that has great selection of wrought iron antique style coat hooks.
Kirkpatrick Ltd, an iron-mongery based in Walsall, England - have a list of coat hooks that they will let you enquire about. See here for a list of Kirkpatrick Black Antique Ironmongery Decorative Hat and Black Wall Coat Hooks.
- Antique coat hooks - including French styled and shelves with coat hooks
- Antique coat hooks - from Antique Door Fittings.co.uk
- List of antique coat hook manufactures - use this for wholesale or bulk ordering
- Antique style coat hooks - from Conquest Architectural Ironmongery at blackironmongery.co.uk
- Cast Iron Coat & Ceiling Hooks - Portland, Oregon, USA
- Period Hooks - from Black Country Metal Works.co.uk