The Boot Kidz Clothes Stands at London Metropolitan University 2005
The photos on this page are from the first exhibition of the Boot Kidz from 2005.
The Boot Kidz appeared in the furniture design exhibition held at London Metropolitan University in cental London.
Furniture Design and Realisation
The exhibition was to show the works from the graduates of Furniture Design and Realisation.
This formed part of the Furniture Design and Realisation HND/FDA (now a 2 year foundation degree) at the Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design)
For more information about Furniture Design and Realisation see the Furniture Design MA at Londonmet (Masters of Art).
Furniture Design Short CoursesIf you're looking for furniture design courses in London - see these short courses at Londonmet:
- Introduction to Furniture Making
- Furniture Making Intermediate Course
- Furniture Restoration
- Complete list of short courses
The photograph shows Joe (left) with a red cap, white shirt, and blue shorts. Lucy (middle) with red hair blue dress and yellow Wellie cement boots. Lucy (right) with yellow hair, jacket and scarf, blue dress, and red cement Wellington boots. Interested in the Boot Kidz? Enquire here
London Metropolitan University
Furniture Design Shows in London
London is at the centre of the furniture design industry. Furniture trends, furniture fashions, and classic furniture design are all to be found in London. Here is a list of furniture design shows in London:
Universities in London
View Larger Map
Other Furniture Design and Realization Courses and Degrees in the UK
- Product and Furniture Design BA(Hons) from Kingston University of London
- BA (Honours) Furniture and Product Design from Sheffield Hallam University (Prospectus)
- Furniture Courses in the UK, Antique furniture courses in the UK - on HotCourses.com
- Course in Trompe l'oeil and decorative painting - accredited by The American Society of Interior Designers