Wellington Boot Pegs and Covers
Keeping wellies tidy and dry
This page has links to rain boot pegs/wellington boot pegs that can be bought from various on-line retailers.
What are boot pegs?
Wellington Boot pegs are gadgets that keep your boots together to prevent the boots from toppeling over.
You can either buy or make your own welly pegs.
Where can I buy boot clips and boot pegs?
See this list of boot clips from Phineas Products.com.
See this great new product invented by Peter Manning now available on the UK market called "Wellitop" - a cover for Wellington boots with a handle. This is fantastic idea for outdoor specialist shops for new stock ideas - available for bulk order. Makes a perfect gift for the welly enthusiast.
See this clothes hanger with boot clip (Amazon.com) for hanging boots like you would do with clothes.
See these personalised welly pegs by Rainy Williamson Cakes and Crafts.
See below for more great ideas.
How can I make boot pegs?
You will need paint and a few clothes pegs and a few hours to design your own boot pegs.
- Make your own welly pegs (PDF) - from ichild.co.uk, fun activity for kids
- Learning activities for kids - including Welly Pegs from Practical Pre-schools.com
- Wellitop news - plastic cover for wellington boots (news article)
- Wellington Boot Pegs - made by Molly Cupcakes, from Not On The High Street.com
- Welly boot pegs - round flower welly boot pegs on Folksy.com, sold by "The Little Wren"
- Make your own wellington boot pegs - activity for kids
These links are no longer working, so we have searched for them in the Internet Archive:
- Simple Welly boot pegs - nice welly peg ideas by Fimorena