Wellington New Zealand
Wellies, places, and history
Wellington Boots in New Zealand
Try eBay.com.au for coat stands, wellington boots, or kids clothing shipping to New Zealand. Also see http://www.wellies.co.nz for Wellington Boots (Gumboots) in New Zealand - with an amazing selection of Hunter Wellies. See if there are any wellies for sale on Gumtree Wellington, New Zealand. Skellerup (based in Christchurch, New Zealand, founded by George W. Skellerup in 1939) - have been manufacturing Gumboots, Thongs, and other rubber products, for over 60 years - see this list of Skellerup gumboot Retailers in New Zealand. Read more about the gumboot culture in New Zealand.
History of Wellington New ZealandThe city of Wellington, New Zealand - was named in honour of Arthur Wellesley, the first Duke of Wellington and victor of the Battle of Waterloo. The Duke's title comes from the town of Wellington in the English county of Somerset. Mount Wellington in Tasmania (near Hobart), originally called Table Mountain - until it was renamed in honour of the Duke of Wellington.
Interactive Map of New Zealand
This map shows the country of New Zealand in the southern hemisphere.
Interactive Map of Wellington New Zealand
- Research paper on New Zealand sovereignty
- Find a place to stay in Wellington New Zealand
- Restaurants in Wellington New Zealand
- Various map photos and images of Wellington New Zealand
- Panoramic photographs of Wellington, NZ
- Wellington, New Zealand city homepage
- Wellington New Zealand info
- Gumboot Day - Taihape, New Zealand - Gumboot Capital of the World!
- Kids shoes and boots for sale - at Trademe.co.nz