Bentwood coat stands
This page has links to Bentwood coat stands.
About Bentwood and Michael Thonet
Michael Thonet (2 July 1796 — 3 March 1871) was a German-Austrian cabinet maker. He was responsible for designing the famous coffee shop chair. It is from this design that many other bentwood furniture originates.
Bentwood Coat Stands (UK only)
See this list of bentwood coat stands available on Amazon.co.uk.
Bentwood Coat Stands (USA only)
For visitors from the USA and canada see this link (USA/Canada) for all Amazon.com bentwood from the Home & Kitchen category.
Bentwood Coat Stands
All links below are for UK coat stands.
- Sostegno Free Standing Coat Tree-Oak Finish
- Contemporary and stylish design makes a striking addition to any hallway.Easily store your coats,hats and bags.
- Material: Bentwood in OAK finish.
- Dimensions: 55 x 55 x 180(H) cm.
- Self-assembly required
- WHITE FINISH WOODEN COAT HAT STAND COAT HAT STAND BENTWOOD FLOOR STANDING Separate sections for coats, hats and Solid wooden hooks and base Height: 184cm X Width: 48cmX Depth: 48cm Aprox
- Natural Oak
- 6 coat hooks and 6 scarf/hat hooks
- 184cm in height x 48cm diameter