Kids Learn to Code Toys
Items for sale: 13 items
Last updated: 01 Jan 2020, 21:15
Price range: £7.99 - £159.99
- Build a wand that responds to your movements. Comes with wand parts, PCB with codeable LED, button, batteries, step-by-step book, stickers, poster, and free Kano app. Tablet not included.
- Learn to code with 70+ step-by-step creative challenges. Make feathers fly, goblets multiply, fire flow, pumpkins grow, and more.
- Wave your wand and see instant effects on screen. Create with creatures, sweets, spells, 200+ exclusive sounds, music, and wizarding artefacts.
- Endless play with Kano World. Remix art, games, and music made by a creative community.
- Requires Bluetooth low energy (Bluetooth Smart 4.0 or newer). Works with Windows 10 Pro, Home and S, Mac OS 10.13 or newer, iOS 12 (selected iPad models only), Android 5.0 (7" and larger tablets only), Amazon Fire tablets (8 HD 2016 or newer). Minimum hardware and software requirements apply.
Botley the Coding Robot Activity Set, EYFS & KS1 Scientific Investigation, STEM Play, Exploring & Using Technology, ideal for indoor play, suitable for Schools, Nurseries or Home, eex-stem
- Botley allows children to engage in simple programming skills which develop critical thinking
- It can be programmed to move, turn, avoid and move objects and make sounds; up to 80 steps in one sequence
- Botley utilises step coding and logic and will encourage early programming skills which will develop critical thinking and problem solving
- Activity Set Includes Remote Programmer, Detachable Arms, 40 Coding Cards, 6 Double Sided Boards, Stickers and a Range of Obstacle Accessories
- Suitable for ages 5+ EYFS & KS1
- Children will learn programming, geometry and maths, while creating cool, colourful designs!
- The easy-to-use drag and drop programming can be used on a Mac, PC or tablet
- Includes four modes of play: pre-programmed shapes, games, art for colouring and freeform coding
- Artie requires 4 AA batteries (not included) Measures 15.5cm H x 14cm W
- A simple storybook shows you how to build your own computer.
- With playful projects learn to code art, music, games. Perfect for beginners.
- Browse the internet, watch YouTube, write stories, 100+ apps.
- Plugs into any HDMI screen.
- Lifetime Care and 1 year warranty. For ages 6+
Learning Resources (UK Direct Account) LER2831 Learning Resources STEM-Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set, Multicoloured
- PLAY AND LEARN: As Children learn to program they build key skills that include critical thinking, problem solving, sequencing, and programming fundamentals whilst having fun with this kit. Recommended for children 4-10 years old
- SOFTWARE FREE TEACHING: Colby toys lights-up, makes sounds, and features 2 speeds along with colourful buttons to match coding cards for easy programming and sequencing all without a computer or smart phone.
- BEGINNERS TO ADVANCE USERS: Start off with basic activities or games and then progress to hard to solve problem circuits and sequences with your own new robotic mice. Great fun for both boys and girls of all ages
- COMPLETE KITS: Including 16 maze grids create a 20" x 20" maze board and Colby the bot mouse who measures 10 cm long and requires 3 AAA batteries (not included). Ideal for age 4+ Years
XDXART Diy 5D Diamond Painting by Number Kit, Full Drill Cross Stitch Kit Craft Wall Stickers for Living Room Decoration,Mickey Turns Magic(30X40CM/12X16inch)
- Material:Made of fake crystal in canvas painting semi-finished products.
- Used for interior decoration,meticulous workmanship, simple and generous,can fully show personal style.
- DIY painting, ingenuity, to do the painting with resin sequin, resin sequin unique luster is dazzling, shining in the light, is currently most popular DIY decorations.
- Product Formation:Canvas, Diamond, Tool.
- Note:The product not included the frame.It is just a rolled canvas.Please frame it by glasses or wooden and hang in your home as for decoration adornments.
- All in one box. Step-by-step book, 10.1'" HD screen, Raspberry Pi 3, battery, DIY speaker, wireless keyboard, case and stand, memory, 3 USB ports, HDMI and power cables, sound sensor, stickers, Kano's unique operating system.
- Learn to code with 100+ creative challenges and stories
- Make art, games and music. Hack Minecraft to do something new
- Play with Google's Song Maker. Browse the internet, watch YouTube, write stories, 100+ apps.
- Endless play with the Kano community. Be inspired by 700,000+ creations. For ages 6+. No technical knowledge required. Includes Lifetime Care and 1 year warranty.
- SPRK+ is Sphero's complete educational robot designed to teach more than just programming.
- Easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community.
- Programmable sensors (Motor encoders, Gyroscope, Accelerometer) and LED lights. Super durable UV coated polycarbonate shell
- Scratch-resistant. Waterproof. Inductive charging. 60-minute battery life. Connects via Bluetooth.
- Build an infrared sensor that detects distance and direction. Comes with step-by-step book, sensor, cable, sucker-pad, stickers, and free Kano app
- Learn to code step-by-step with 30+ Creative challenges
- Make art, games and music controlled with a wave of your hand
- Endless play with Kano world. Remix 500, 000+ creations Made by a creative community
- Plug and play. Works with Mac, PC, Linux and any Kano computer kit. Ages 6+
- Cosmic Coding is a fun board game designed to introduce children to coding
- Compatible with Key Stage 1 of the National Curriculum, Cosmic Coding teaches the basic concepts of Computer Science, including algorithms and programming language
- A full detailed guide is included to help your child become a Cosmic Coder and complete their mission to collect all their stars!
- Includes 4 plastic rocket counters, game board, 36 movement cards, 20 star cards, 8 mission cards and guide
- Suitable for ages 6 years and up
by Galt Toys
- Sphero BOLT is an app-enabled robotic ball that you can drive and code, providing endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning
- BOLT's programmable 8 x 8 LED Matrix can animate and display real-time data
- Enhanced yet approachable, you can learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community
- Programmable sensors include Infrared, Compass, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, and Motor Encoders
- It's fun to take for a spin; simply drive BOLT and play games with the Sphero Play app
- Durable; waterproof; inductive charging; 2+ hour battery life; connects via Bluetooth