Leather is a durable and flexible material made from animal hide.
The original Wellington Boots invented by the Duke of Wellington, on display at Apsley House in London.
Caring for leather
Where can I buy Leather Wellington Boots?
You will find many different choices for styles of leather boots and leather wellies on Amazon.
See this list of leather wellies on Amazon.co.uk.
For visitors from the USA or Canada see this list of leather boots on Amazon.com.
Leather Wellington Boots
- Steel toe cap
- Protective steel midsole
- Leather upper
- Wide fitting
- EN ISO 20345 CERTIFIED: Tested and certified to European standards
- Type of protection: Toe Cap
- adapts to every shape and size - prevents bending and creasing
- chlorine-free - halogen-free - anti-static - unbreakable - recylebar
- DESIGNED & MADE IN GERMANY
- booti the boot tree with style - shaping boots worldwide since 2004
- Pvc upper, nitrile rubber outsole, polyester fleece lined, two leather pull ups, cleated sole, steel toe-cap. Flexible steel midsole
- Sole slip resistant to sra standard
- 100% Non-Metallic, with protective toecap and midsole
- It features pull on loops for convenience.
- Water repellent Oil tanned brown leather stitched with R-TEN Abrasion Resistant Thread
- FORCE10 Scuff Cap and Solid Nitrile Rubber Outsole
- Anti-fatigue EVA Footbed