Leather is a durable and flexible material made from animal hide.
The original Wellington Boots invented by the Duke of Wellington, on display at Apsley House in London.
Caring for leather
Where can I buy Leather Wellington Boots?
You will find many different choices for styles of leather boots and leather wellies on Amazon.
See this list of leather wellies on Amazon.co.uk.
For visitors from the USA or Canada see this list of leather boots on Amazon.com.
Leather Wellington Boots
- Quality Groundwork Footwear
- Mens Stable Boots
- Waterproof (lower part only)
- Thick Faux Fur Lining
- Thick Non-Slip Sole
- Pvc upper, nitrile rubber outsole, polyester fleece lined, two leather pull ups, cleated sole, steel toe-cap. Flexible steel midsole
- Sole slip resistant to sra standard
- fully adjustable leg width and will adjust up or down by approximately 3" either way.
- crafted from waxy leather
- durable yet lightweight energy return sole
- three velcro straps for maximum size alteration.
- great yard boots, country sports, walking dogs.
- Steel toe cap
- Protective steel midsole
- Leather upper
- Wide fitting
- EN ISO 20345 CERTIFIED: Tested and certified to European standards
- Type of protection: Toe Cap
- Soft luxurious leather
- No wearing in required
- Wide comfortable to use zip pull
- Elasticated leather calf panel
- Featuring an elasticated front lace detail and stitch detail on the toe cap