Aran Woollen Mills
- -100% Pure Wool
- -Dry Clean or Hand Wash Only
- -Made in Ireland
- -Crew Neck
- -Available in Multiple Sizes
- Featuring a traditional Irish cable knit pattern and polished wooden buttons, this sweater adds a sophisticated Irish touch to your look
- Three-Button Closure
- This Merino wool cardigan is perfect for cool Fall and Spring evenings
- Made in Ireland by Carraig Donn
- Made of 100 % Irish Merino Wool
- This Supersoft Hat with Buttons has everything you could need: Aran stitching, wooden buttons, pure merino wool, and a delightful pom pom that all combine to make this one hat will find yourself enjoying for many years. Between the unbeatable comfort, timeless iconic design, and Irish authenticity, you'll fall in love with this hat.
- This supersoft hat is knitted together using the finest merino wool available. 100% pure merino wool has been prized by Irish garment makers for decades who insist on using it for creating their finest pieces. The material expands and contracts at the microscopic level, adjusting itself to the temperature around you to maximize comfort.
- The Aran stitch is an iconic design that first originated off Ireland's western coast among the Aran Islands. Fishermen there created unique patterns representing their families or roles, and that tradition spread throughout Ireland and across Europe. Today, we enjoy many unique designs first created in those coastal fishing communities.
- Gift one of these Supersoft Hat with Buttons to someone you know who has a deep appreciation for Celtic pride and they will love you forever! The top-shelf level of quality that goes into each of these hats will impress them, as well as the timeless look of this hat that is 100% authentically Irish.
- Aran Woolen Mills is one of Ireland's most well-known and beloved wool garment manufacturing companies, and it is not hard to see why. Each piece produced by Aran Woolen Mills is carefully made utilizing the same painstaking attention to detail, as well as the traditions and philosophies that have been used in Ireland for generations.
- Made in Ireland
- Cable and weave knitting pattern and crew kneck
- Made from 100% Supersoft merino wool, which is less itchy than regular wool
- Perfect insulation within the cold winter months
- Retro Star Style Tip: Wear with jeans and a knit hat
- This modern take on a traditional Irish knit sweater features a functional zipper, useful front pockets, and super soft Merino wool
- Available in this vibrant color this beautiful cardigan features a cable stitch that represents good fortune in the Celtic tradition
- Made in Ireland by Aran Woolen Mills
- Super Soft Merino Wool
- This button-down Merino wool cardigan is a flattering addition to any woman's wardrobe
- Featuting a patchwork pattern of different cable knitwork, this cardigan comes in three timeless color and features rustic wooden buttons
- The oversized collar adds style and pockets add functionality to this sweater, made in Ireland by Aran Woolen Mills, formerly known as Carraig Donn
- 100% Irish Merino wool
- This cowl neck sweater is a truly masterful design. The luxurious aran cable knit design throughout elevates it from a simple sweater to extraordinary. Long sleeves and the high neck provide warmth and comfort, while the dimensional and dynamic knit adds unparalleled style. The cowl neck features a braided trim detailing for an unexpected and trendy finishing touch that will never go out of style.
- 100% Merino wool
- Allover, intricate aran cable knit
- Long sleeves for added warmth
- 100% Irish Merino Wool
- Hand wash or dry clean only
- Button front
- Made in Ireland by Carraig Donn
The following products are available from 'Aran Woollen Mills':
Aran Woollen Mills Ladies Winter Hat - Super Soft 100% Merino Wool -Warm Beanie with Buttons - Brown - One Size