- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Shaft measures approximately 5.4" from arch
- Waterproof: When you are walking in the rainy or snowy days, the rain shoes prevent the water drop into your feet and make you feet dry. They keep you trendy in rain days.
- Comfy: The soft inner textile of the shoes gives the less rub at the ankle and are comfortable. You can wear them to walk for long time without rubbing the feet.
- Occasion: The rain boots meet your needs in all kinds of occasions, not just the rainy days. You can wear them to work, go to school , go shopping, go travel, walk the dog and so on. They are suitable for the rain/mud/snow days.
- 🖤 Superior Quality: At Asgard, we pride ourselves on customer care and focus on producing the best quality products and keeping our customers happy. We spare no expense in the design of our products, spending considerable time researching the history of the product and ensuring the minutest of detail is fully captured before creating them by our craftsman's hands. We package our products in fully recyclable gift packs, with some information about it's unique origins and is ready to gift
- 🖤Design: Made as close as we can to the way it was made originally, the master craftsman sets the highest of standards. Each piece is unique as it is hand finished in our studio in Scotland. The attention to detail is amazing. The biggest issue you will have will be choosing your favourite piece.
- 🖤Style & Versatility: Love History, love Vikings, By Asgard; If you like affordable, stylish pewter jewellery steeped in history, the Uppsala Hammer Pendant is for you, appealing to historians with a passion for detail, Viking enthusiasts, Re-enactors and to those that like something unique, Asgard has something for everyone. Every piece is based on an original find or directly inspired by period artefacts.
- 🖤Size & Material: It measures 26 x 42m and weighs 22 grams. This polished pewter piece is supplied on a length of black, waxed cord, so that it is ready to wear. If you look after this piece and keep it away from water and buff it regularly with a soft linen cloth, it will last a lifetime. If you love anything Viking, you'll love this piece!
- 🖤Satisfaction: We offer 28 days money back, 12 months manufacturer warranty due to manufacturing defects and delivered by friendly customer service. Email/Write to us if you encounter any issues, we will always try our hardest to help, answer your questions promptly and above all, deliver the high standard of service you expect from Asgard at all times. All of our pewter is Assay tested and is fully traceable. It is Cadmium, Nickel and Lead Free and meets stringent safety regulations.
The following products are available from 'Asgard':