- The Polaroid Play 3D Pen Filament is compatible with the Polaroid 3D pen, and allows you to create cool, colourful, imaginative 3D models.
- The pack contains 20 different, bright-coloured filament, made from bio-compostable plastic that is made from corn starch.
- Each 15g pack is vacuum-sealed to remain in perfect condition until used.
- Each pack contains 1.75mm diameter material and lasts around half an hour of continuous drawing.
- Create unique gifts, personalised jewellery, unique projects and much more!
- 3 fantastic wooden colours.
- Standard 1.75 mm diameter PLA Filament material.
- 15 x 15 g (5 m) 3 wooden colours
- Print size up to 120 x 120 x 120mm.
- A 3.5 inch full colour LCD touch screen, which includes one-click instant print, the ability to view video playback of previously printed models, as well as simple step-by-step instructions to enhance user experience.
- Heated glass print bed, allowing you to print with multiple materials and remove models effortlessly, post-print.
- Multiple ways to send your model to print via SD Card, USB, Mobile App (Wi-Fi).
- Output quality (layer height) ranges from 50 to 300 microns (0.05mm up to 0.3mm) which is fully adjustable via the Polaroid SmartPrep slicing software that comes free with the printer
The following products are available from 'Polaroid 3D':
Polaroid 3D 3D Printer, Easy to use with Free 1 kg Filament and a PriceHolder Pack Cover, 32 cm, Beige (Polaroid Playsmart Printer)