Pine Wellington Boot Racks and Boot Stands
Hi and welcome to Bootkidz, a small furniture design company based in London. This page has links to Wellington Boot racks (also known as welly peg stands or sometimes just 'welly pegs' - although not to be confused with 'boot pegs'!) - made from pine - available to purchase on-line from various retailers.
Also see on our website
Also see these outdoor metal boot racks.
Where can I buy Wellington Boot racks?
See Boot and Saw's amazing new collection of boot racks.
They have many different styles of boot racks, storage shelves for shoes and boots, and spikes for Wellington boots.
Different sizes are available from 2 to 5 pairs of boots.
See 'The Welly Shops' selection of hand made pine boot stands.
See this low cost pine boot stand on Folksy - support local manufacturers.
Pine Boot Racks
Pine has certain properties that make it well
suited to furniture manufacture due to it being fast growing, sustainable, eco-friendly - making pine groves and forests easy to replace.
Note: When looking for pine furniture (including pine boot racks) - the pine should be treated to prevent insects nesting in the wood.
- Pine wood from Pine trees - also see this wood uses reference
- Build a wellie boot rack and matching coat rack from a CD rack! - creative project from Instructables.com
- children's welly boot rack
- Wall Mounted Boot Rack made in Beech Wood - from the Internet Gardener.co.uk, based in Nottinghamshire
- Make your own pine boot rack - see Martha Stewart's website - Boot Rack
- Rural boot rack - great photos of boot racks holding wellies, can be purchased, sold and made by reallyruralinspirations.co.uk based in Dartmoor, in Devon and now in Lancashire. All products guaranteed made in the UK.
- Welly boot racks - offering a good quality/good price bespoke boot rack service from Perranuthnoe, Cornwall