Wellington Boot Bags
Keep your Wellies Safe from Moisture and Sunlight
Hi and welcome to Bootkidz, a small arts and crafts business based in London. This page has links to boot bags for wellies to buy on-line from various retailers.
Where can I buy Wellington boot bags?
See this list of Wellington boot bags on Amazon.co.uk.
See below for more great deals.
See this great range of funky Wellington boot bags from Jileon - including Polka Dot, Daisy, Paw Print, and Zebra (limited stock - order soon).
Boot bags are used for storing and protecting boots, keeping the boots cool, dry, and scuff-mark free.
Wellington Boots are particularly prone to small scratches and are affected by sunlight as they are made of rubber
- a natural product (from the Rubber Tree). It is absolutely essential that wellies are NOT
left in the sun and are stored in a cool dry place.
Why keep boots in a bag?
It is important to keep your rubber boots clean and in the dark - see here for more advice on caring for wellies.
Vulcanised rubber decays slowly when placed in UV light (sunlight).
Generally, your boots will last longer if you keep them in a bag. Ensure they are dry and mud-free before putting the boots inside a wellie bag.
We've worked hard to collect many links to boot bags online and try to keep these links working for as long as these items are available on the market.
- Wellington Boot Bags - by Jileon
- Leather Wellington Boot Bags at the Gardeners Shop
- Hiking boot bag - from Outdoor Scotland
- Wax Cotton and Leather Wellington Boot bags - from The Garden Shop.co.uk
- Designer Wellington Boot Bag - including Barbour, Dubarry, GMK, Hunter, John Norris, and Le Chameau - from John Norris.co.uk
- Boot bags from The Welly Shop.com, including Ana Childrens Boot bags