About Boot Mats
Boot mats are used to prevent soil and mud from entering the house after gardening or walking in the muddy fields. Boot mats lay on the floor near an entrance to a house. People going out for walks in the fields pick up dirt and mud on the soles of their feet. On returning, the bottom of the boot is scraped and scrubbed against the bristles of the mat. This loosens the dirt and cleans the sole of the boot allowing the wearer to enter the house with less mud than would otherwise be so.
- 3 Designs Available
- Heavy Duty
- Natural Coir and Synthetic Brushes Available
- Strong and Durable
- Coir Model is on a galvanised metal wire frame
- Product code: LA-24037
- Foam filled
- Phthalate free PVC
- Great design
- 0 months+
- Boot Scraper Brush Door Mat.
- Coir bristles scrape dust, dirt and mud.
- Suitable for outdoor use with a galvanised steel frame.
- Size: 300 x 350mm.
- Fibre: 100% Coir.
Coin Plate Rubber Garage Flooring Matting 1m x 1.5m wide x 3mm Thick Floor Mat | A Grade | 3ft 3" x 4ft 9" | 36" x 57 Inches | 100 x 150cm
- Colour - Black
- Material - SBR Rubber
- Hardness - 70 Shore A
- Operating Temperature - -20 / +70
- Circular Studs 22mm Dia
- Protects floors, 1/8" (3 mm) thick
- Easy to clean, chemical resistant surface
- Vinyl compound won't curl during use
- Made from coir with a tough galvanised wire frame
- Dirt removing natural coir bristles
- Suitable for outdoor use