About Boot Mats
Boot mats are used to prevent soil and mud from entering the house after gardening or walking in the muddy fields. Boot mats lay on the floor near an entrance to a house. People going out for walks in the fields pick up dirt and mud on the soles of their feet. On returning, the bottom of the boot is scraped and scrubbed against the bristles of the mat. This loosens the dirt and cleans the sole of the boot allowing the wearer to enter the house with less mud than would otherwise be so.
- Durable Galvanised Steel door mat
- Perfect for scraping shoes and boots clean
- Easy to wash
- For use indoors indoors and out
- W60 x D32cm
- Boot Scraper Brush Door Mat.
- Coir bristles scrape dust, dirt and mud.
- Suitable for outdoor use with a galvanised steel frame.
- Size: 300 x 350mm.
- Fibre: 100% Coir.
- Product code: LA-24037
- Protects floors, 1/8" (3 mm) thick
- Easy to clean, chemical resistant surface
- Vinyl compound won't curl during use
- The high edge makes sure that dirt and water stay on the mat
- Length:71 cm
- Width:35 cm
- Best line of defence during bad weather conditions
- Removes debris with thousands of scraping fingers
- Effectively captures pounds of dirt
- Superb value
- 2 brushes