Bentwood coat stands
This page has links to Bentwood coat stands.
About Bentwood and Michael Thonet
Michael Thonet (2 July 1796 — 3 March 1871) was a German-Austrian cabinet maker. He was responsible for designing the famous coffee shop chair. It is from this design that many other bentwood furniture originates.
Bentwood Coat Stands (UK only)
See this list of bentwood coat stands available on Amazon.co.uk.
Bentwood Coat Stands (USA only)
For visitors from the USA and canada see this link (USA/Canada) for all Amazon.com bentwood from the Home & Kitchen category.
Bentwood Coat Stands
All links below are for UK coat stands.
- WHITE FINISH WOODEN COAT HAT STAND COAT HAT STAND BENTWOOD FLOOR STANDING Separate sections for coats, hats and Solid wooden hooks and base Height: 184cm X Width: 48cmX Depth: 48cm Aprox
- Natural Oak
- 6 coat hooks and 6 scarf/hat hooks
- 184cm in height x 48cm diameter
- Finish: Black
- Material: Wood
- Consist of 6 large and 6 small hooks
- Umbrella Holder
- Dimensions: 71 inches high x 17 inches wide x 17 inches deep
- Coat Stand Oak Finish Solid Birch Wood Floor Standing
- Product Dimensions: H184 x W48 x D48cm
- Dimensions: H185cm x Diameter 50cm
- Freestanding wooden hat and coat stand with 6 hooks in the classic Bentwood Hat & Coat stand style.
- Made of Wood with a light clear gloss finish.
- Classic Design