About Boot Jacks
Boot jacks are handy devices that you can carry around in the boot of your car or leave at the entrance of your house.
Use these boot gadgets to remove your boots without using your hands.
Here's the boot removal technique:
- Stand on one end with one foot
- Use the weight of your body and the U-shaped end
- Place the heel of your other foot in the U-shaped end
- Pull your foot thats in the U-shaped end upwards to remove your foot from the boot
- Voila! Hopefully you didn't splash mud all over the place or you didn't topple over or your boot didn't go flying!
Boot Jacks/Boot Removers
- Made of Strong Durable Plastic
- Dark Green in Colour
- Removes Wellingtons with Ease
- Great Christmas stocking filler idea!
- One size does everyone!
- See full description below!
- Percussion branded wooden boot jack.
- Includes hook hole for storage.
- Made of plastic, colour: Blue
- Standard size
- Boot Jacks. HORSE SUPPLIES
- Manufacturer: PARTRADE P
- Manufacturer part number: 242309