- Ergonomically designed basswood body with double-cutaway profile
- Maple neck shaped to comfortable "C" profile
- 22-fret composite fingerboard offers a resilient playing surface
- Tonal versatility thanks to a trio of single-coil pickups
- Dot position fingerboard inlays guide your way along the fingerboard
- The Redwood RT2 is a full-size Solid-body electric guitar with an iconic single cutaway shape and classic 1950's style chrome hardware.
- The body is made using high quality Basswood with a stylish high gloss finish, and the neck is hard Canadian Maple with a contrasting matt finish.
- The RT2 features a smooth Maple 22-fret fingerboard, with a scale length of 64.8cm, and a vintage styled pickguard.
- Two single-coil pickups have been fitted, in the bridge position and one chrome pickup in the neck position (S-S), with a 5-position pickup switch, and Volume/Tone pots.
- The guitar also features sealed die-cast chrome plated machine heads, vintage steel bridge, and bolt-on neck joint.
- A great value Redwood 15W amplifier with single 6.5" speaker (8 Ohm) for electric guitars.
- Versatile 2-channel design with Clean and Drive options, featuring select switch and dedicated Volume pots for each channel.
- Control your sound via the Treble / Middle / Bass equalizer pots, and adjust your Overdrive distortion using the Gain pot.
- A portable amp with solid build quality, non-slip rubber edge protectors and carry handle.
- Standard 1/4" jack input and headphone socket, with on-board power switch and indicator.
The following products are available from 'Redwood':