kids UGG boots
History of UGG® Australia Boots
In 1978, an Australian surfer, Brian Smith, introduced his UGG brand boots to the United States.
In 1995 Deckers Outdoor bought Brian Smith's business. Today sheepskin boots are popular worldwide.
UGG™ boots are warm, snug, sheepskin boots. UGG™ boots are usually are made of two layers of sheepskin with the smooth side on the outside and the furry fleece side on the inside.
The word UGG™ (in capital letters) is trademarked by Deckers in the USA and in 140 countries worldwide, however, in Australia and New Zealand, the word Ugg is considered a generic term to describe a type of shoe.
This page has links to original UGG® Australia boots sold on Amazon.co.uk.
Instructions for cleaning
These are the recommended steps needed to clean UGG boots as suggested by the UGG Australia website:
- Spray the surface of the boot with an even layer of protector spray until it is lightly coated (but not wet)
- Place the boots in a shady place out of direct sunlight
- Let the boots dry naturally for 24 - 48 hours or until dry
- Lightly brush in one direction with a soft suede brush
Note: Always test the cleaner on a small area first.
Reference: UGG Australia website
- Shearling lined
- Slip on, Slip off
- The UGG Erin baby bootie is made from the highest quality plush twin-faced sheepskin with the craftsmanship you expect from UGG Australia. With a simple hook-and-loop closure, it goes on and comes off easily. Make your little one feel just as comfy as you in a pair of UGG Australia baby booties.
- Upper 100% suede leather
- UGGpure wool lining
- hook & loop side closure
- UGGpure wool insole
- Rubber and suede soft outsole